A couple months ago, I began a training in improving my own mental fitness. It’s been a game-changer in how I have been coping with ups & downs (both big & small) of life. I find I’m less reactive, quicker to recover when the unexpected happens, and less of a procrastinator (my chief challenge aka saboteur!!) regarding the tough challenges that both business & life inevitably bring.
Which is why I am pumped up to share a new offering!
As part of my coaching practice, I have partnered with
Positive Intelligence Inc. to share a 6-week mental fitness program offered by the CEO and Founder, Shirzad Chamine. If you aren’t familiar with Shirzad, he’s a Stanford lecturer & the author of the New York Times best-selling book, Positive Intelligence. He’s taken his breakthrough research in neuroscience and the data he’s collected from over 500,000 people to create an extraordinary 6-week program that helps people rewire their brain for more happiness and success.
The program is normally sold for $1,000, but my partnership with Positive Intelligence entitles me to 5 seats which I’m offering at a discounted rate of $375 each.
The program starts July 19th, and a new session will begin every 6 weeks thereafter.
What does the program offer? I’m glad you asked!
Learn to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ):
- PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential
- The good (GREAT) news is that you can boost your PQ significantly with practice
- PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science
The program consists of the following:
- A free saboteur self-assessment quiz (Spoiler: I have learned that mine is the Avoider! No wonder procrastination is my nemesis!)
- 6 weeks duration
- Watch 1-hour weekly video (on weekend or Monday)
- 30 Minute Weekly Pod Meeting with me to discuss progress, next steps and questions
- 15 minutes/day of Coach Challenge and PQ Reps practice on the Positive Intelligence app (free to download)
- Read 8 chapters of Positive Intelligence book (PDF provided)
- Through the Positive Intelligence app, you will continue to have access to the program for an entire year
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training the following test results in MRI imaging were detected:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)
Improvements in these competencies have led to wonderful results:
- Performance: You perform better while working less hard—similar to athletes “in the zone”
- Happiness: You feel less stressed, more peace, and consistent happiness, even in tough times
- Relationships: You improve relationships, able to handle conflicts in ways that deepen trust and harmony