“I can handle it all. Until I can’t.”
Listen, I totally get it.
I’ve been on the “I can handle it all” train, too. And I crashed many times. I’ve done a huge amount of work to learn how to set limits (even with myself) and not try to squish myself into a box just to satisfy other people.I’m a human who has had my own share of serious ups and downs. Some I’ve handled with grace, others not so much. However, if there’s anything my life has taught me, it’s about both resilience and surrender. Knowing when to get up and take action, and when to acknowledge that things aren’t working, and make a pivot.
I will help you shine a spotlight on the areas of your life that are holding you back from what you want. Together, we can achieve an actionable plan to reach your goals.
- A masters in Social Work from the University of Southern California
- Over 10 years as a licensed clinical therapist in Los Angeles
- Additional training in Couples & Sex Therapy with Dr. Walter Brackelmanns
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy with Pat Ogden
- Yoga Teacher Training through Yogaworks
- Study in New York with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
– 1 –MAKE CHANGE
We’ll set a range of achievable goals and set up for success with a do-able plan of action, and attack it one step at a time.
– 2 –LAUGH MORE
Disrupting old patterns can be tough. I make sure we have fun while we’re working hard.
– 3 –IMPORTANT STUFF
It can be overwhelming, all we have to deal with on a daily basis. Balance is key, remember to keep YOU on your list!