Some may wonder: Is she a matchmaker? Does she only work with couples? Will she help me find love? What’s this all about and who does she work with?
Great questions, and, what I mean is that I’m a coach for anyone in any kind of relationship. So, if you’ve found yourself thinking something like any of the following:
- Huh, sure wish my mom(dad) and I could communicate better, she’s(he’s) so difficult.
- Ugh, my co-workers: they’re always out to get me!
- My spouse and I keep fighting about the same thing – what’s up with that?!
- I don’t understand my employees – why can’t they seem to set and manage their priorities?
- my brother and I just don’t see eye to eye on how to handle our aging parents, so frustrating(and scary)!
- Friends often misinterpret my intention and get angry – I wonder if I’m not being clear?
- My business partner and I can’t communicate and our business is circling the drain. Seriously in panic mode. How can we get on the same page?
- etc. etc. etc.
Then I’m the coach for you.
Enjoyed the post? Share it!
One thought on “What the Heck is a Relationship Coach Anyway?”